November 30, 2018

I thought of something clever and funny to write about for today while I was sitting in the mail truck for 5 hours. However,  I can't remember what it was for the life of me. It was a lovely ride back though, the driver was really good.

I've made it through the month of November! I blogged most every day, minus that week in the middle. . . but I bet you are actually glad I didn't blog then because you'd feel guilty for not actually wanting to read it. Ha, don't feel bad, this was just as much for me as it was for you.

I am currently sitting across from the fireplace and the Christmas lights are all on. I've got my 100 Christmas Concertos playing in the background and I am ready for the weekend. We observed 19 teachers this week and I've traveled lots. I'll rest this weekend and then it will be time to have fun when the next group/team comes on Monday! It's the other half of my job that I love, sharing Cambodia with new friends and getting to work side by side with them.

Until then, good night.

Comments

Andrea said…
Well done. I will continue to catch up. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.