November 8, 2018

No two days are the same here. One day I may be heading to Ta Skor village to meet with the principal (Tuesday) another day I may be in Mondulkiri conducting a Teacher Training (last Tuesday) or I may be doing a random afternoon of prep for the staff retreat that is next week (today).


I'd say most my days start with me opening my eyes at 5:30 am and getting up at 6 am. Breakfast, quiet worship time and the whole rest of the morning stuff and out the door at 8 am, with a quick stop at Wild Coffee before work with Morning Meeting/Worship starting at 8:30. Then I work on projects, lesson plans, communication etc till lunch at noon. Lunch is normally rice and veggies eaten with my friends in the office but sometimes is an adventure at a new lunch place in town. Then from 1 pm to 5 pm work some more with a recess break somewhere in there so I don't go too crazy (imagine a lot more chair spins then necessary.) I'm back at my apartment by 5:30 pm and I clean, cook, read, watch youtube, or a movie/tv show and do art (braided rugs, weaving, or sewing). I try to rap up my evening and in bed by 9:30 pm but it doesn't always work. . . hence this later posted blog. . . 

That's a regular working in the office day. I'll post about a crazy teacher training day later this month, I've got a couple of them coming up!

Comments

Christoffer said…
Great little video highlighting a day in your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.