26 March -- Day 3

Goal for today: Start Starry Night puzzle by Vincent Van Gogh (he made the painting, not the puzzle for clarification)

Because of the time-travel-lag my sleep involves a lot more dreaming. I always dream but I feel like these are more so because I'm not currently sleeping as deep as usual. I'm having a lot of stressful dreams about self-isolation, every night. I dream about being self-isolated for the right amount of time, about explaining how it works and this morning it was more of a scary dream. In it I was talking to people while being self-isolated but then went to say goodbye and realized I was about to hug them and stopped just before, terrified that I had contaminated them.

And that's what I think these dreams are all about. I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt someone. Self-isolating is not the worst, I get to sleep in, watch movies and do what I want, it's basically a staycation EXCEPT, it's not. I'm here because I traveled internationally and to protect others I need to stay away from people for the two weeks.

I know we all have fears right now and they all look different. This is mine. I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong and hurt someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.